Log in here to view and pay your annual Realtor® membership dues. Paper invoices will not be mailed. An additional $35 late fee was added to dues unpaid by January 1. Dues not paid by February 1st (midnight) will result in termination of membership. Access to SentriLock and SMAR Forms is cut off. Once membership is terminated, there is a $200 reinstatement fee to rejoin plus all outstanding REALTOR® fees. There is also a $50 reactivation fee for SentriLock cards. See below for notification schedule. Note: After January 17th, only credit card payments will be accepted.
SentriLock bills are invoiced separately. You will see a "Subscription Renewal" for $125, if applicable.
REALTOR® Dues Dollars at Work (NAR, MD REALTORS® & SMAR):
- Standardized Real Estate Forms reviewed by Legal Council
- Forms Software (DotLoop Premium - $348 annual value & ZipForms Plus - $199 annual value)
- MRIS (a Bright MLS) Discount - $288 annual savings
- Advocacy (monitoring Real Estate Legislative Issues for starters)
- MAR Legal Hotline - $250 annual value (based on 2 hours of attorney time at $125 per hour)
- Ombudsman, Mediation & Professional Standards Services
- REALTORS® Property Resource
- REALTORS® Content Resource
- and more - Click here for more information.
Be a member of the REALTOR® Party - don't forget your annual investment in your business by contributing the minimum fair share of $35 to RPAC (REALTOR® Political Action Committee). You will have the opportunity to make a voluntary contribution when you pay your dues online.
Please remember: In addition to collecting the local (SMAR) portion of dues, SMAR is required to collect Maryland REALTORS® and NAR dues which are immediately distributed when paid online. In addition, memberships fees are separate from MRIS and payments are NOT automatic - SMAR does not keep credit cards on file.
Pay online by logging into your member account smar.realtor
Dues Notification Timeline for 2018-19 Dues
***Pay by Nov 13th and be entered to win 1 of 5 $25 Wawa gift cards***
Note: All notifications are sent to members who have NOT paid their dues. If you think you receive a notice in error, please contact SMAR's Billing Department at 301-274-4406 or via email to verify your payment status. Thank you.
Important Dates for UNPAID Dues:
- Dec 2nd - a $35 late fee is added to the balance due
- Jan 2nd – an additional $35 late fee is added to the balance due
- Feb 2nd – REALTOR® Membership is terminated. Access to SentriLock and SMAR Forms is cut off. Once membership is terminated, there is a $200 application fee to rejoin plus all outstanding REALTOR® fees. There is also a $50 reactivation fee for SentriLock cards.
- Certified letter to Brokers – non-member licensees fee due in 30 days (non-payment office membership will be terminated)