Beginning in 2014, SMAR’s Community Relations & CARE Award Committee has organized a fundraiser benefiting a local charity which helps with monetary burdens of those suffering with cancer. We thank all who participate and support such a beneficial cause.
SMAR Raises over $12,000 for Local Cancer Fund
SMAR held it's "Bras & Drawers" Fundraiser on October 5th at Martini's in White Plains. Over 80 were in attendance to help raise money for “A Message of Hope Cancer Fund.” The evening included networking, balloon pop prizes and the highlight of the evening – auctioning off bras & drawers put on display by our fabulous models. All proceeds totaling over $12,000 will be donated to “A Message of Hope Cancer Fund.” This is the FOURTH fundraiser SMAR's Community Relations & CARE Committee has organized to benefit this local charity.
A Message of HOPE Cancer Fund, Inc., a 501 (c)(3) is a non profit organization which provides direct financial assistance to local families facing the monetary burdens associated with cancer. Assistance includes support with co-pays, prescription drugs, rent/mortgage, groceries, and gas to and from treatment. More information can be found on their website: http://www.amessageofhopecf.org/. For those who attended, we hope you had an awesome time and thank you for your support! For those who couldn’t attend, we hope to see you next year to help contribute to a wonderful cause!
Thank you to our FABULOUS Models:
- Ray Curtis - Sponsored by Prime Lending
- Sheri Frisco - Sponsored by C&F Mtg Corp
- Dessie Herbert - Sponsored by Linda Bennett
- Brandi Jones - Sponsored by Robin Lower
- Carly Keating - Sponsored by Waterstone Mtg
- Zac Rucci - Sponsored by C&F Mtg Corp
- Dani Sloan - Sponsored by RE/MAX 100
Thank you to our food sponsors:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty - Aimee Johnson
- Capitol Title Insurance Agency - Lisa Smallwood
- Exit by the Bay Realty - Jen Anderson
- Fitzgerald Financial
- Lakeside Title Company - Raina Rath
- Linda Canfield with C21 New Millennium
- Navy Federal Credit Union - Sheila Coover
- Martini’s/Residential Plus Real Estate Services - Pete Hamelman
- Print Links, LLC - Brian Williams
- Trish Nicely with RE/MAX 100
- RE/MAX One - Mark Davis