- When are dues billed? Annually in late September
- When are my annual dues payable? Annually by November 1st each year
- Do I get a paper bill? No. Electronic invoices are available on the SMAR Member Portal
- How am I notified? Email notifications are sent four times a month through the dues renewal period (October - December) to those with outstanding dues. If you receive an email and you think you have paid, please contact SMAR immediately via email or at 301-274-4406.
- Does SMAR save my credit card information and automatically charge me each year for dues? No. SMAR does NOT save credit card information.
- What happens if I don’t pay my dues by December 1st? A $35 late fee is added on December 2nd.
- What happens if I don’t pay my dues by January 1st? An additional $35 late fee is added on January 2nd.
- What happens if I don’t pay my dues by February 1st? Membership is terminated on February 2nd. Once membership is terminated, there is a $200 application fee to rejoin plus all outstanding fees. There is also a $50 reactivation fee for SentriLock cards.