Real Estate: Real estate forms are used for writing real estate contracts or to assist in the process of completing a real estate transaction. The majority are published by a number of REALTOR® sources and are made available only to SMAR, Maryland REALTORS® or NAR members. They are protected by copyright and provided by REALTORS® for use by REALTORS®. SMAR members are encouraged to use forms provided by Maryland REALTORS® whenever possible. In those cases where Maryland REALTORS® supplied forms do not fulfill needs specific to SMAR, the association provides its own custom forms and addenda.
Are you a REALTOR® but not a member of SMAR looking for our forms?
Forms specific to our area are posted here on Maryland REALTORS® website after logging in. SMAR honors forms reciprocity with other local associations as long as the person requesting the forms is a REALTOR® in good standing.
For SMAR Members - Our forms are available via the following:
- DotLoop- an electronic forms software. (Premium features available to SMAR Members).
- ZipForms- an electronic forms software provided as an NAR Member Benefit.
- Maryland REALTORS®'s Website - downloadable PDF's available after logging in.
- Getting Started Video
- Technical Support: (888)-368-5667; Email; DotLoop User Community on Facebook
- Training: Check out DotLoop's support page to see how DotLoop works for Clients, Agents, Service Providers, and Businesses.
- Webinars: Weekly webinars are hosted by DotLoop. Click here for the schedule.
Sign Up Instructions
To take advantage of DotLoop Premium and access SMAR & MR forms, follow these instructions:
- Create an Account or Login
- Hover over the circle in the upper right hand corner with your initials (or profile pic if set) and select "My Account."
- Select “Profiles” from the left-hand menu.
- Scroll to “Company and Associations.”
- Select “Add Association.”
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS®.
- Select Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® and click Add.
- Enter your NAR (NRDS) ID to verify your eligibility to access the SMAR forms.
- Repeat for the MR forms – search for Maryland Association of REALTORS®. If prompted, enter your NAR (NRDS) ID to verify your eligibility to access MAR forms.
- dotloop customers own the data they put into dotloop. This includes all customer data, from user information to transaction data.
- dotloop will not use this data as part of other Zillow Group products or services unless customers have given us permission to do so. This covers all Zillow Group businesses.
- dotloop does not disclose customer data except where required by law or authorized by the customers in question.
- This guarantee applies to all data previously entered in dotloop as well as data entered in dotloop moving forward.
- For NEW Single Account Users: Select “Sign Up Now” for NEW MEMBERS ONLY. Members will be taken through the steps on establishing one of their NAR Benefits.
- Members who are in a brokerage account (a zipForm account with 2 or more users) will be contacted by their sales representative to establish communication and educate them on the NAR benefits and provide any additional details if necessary. More information is provided below on Brokerage Accounts.
ZipLogix Brokerage Account Info
Brokerage accounts are handled differently than single user accounts. The NAR Benefit covers single user accounts. If interested, brokers may request a brokerage account (2 or more users) for their office here and click “sign up now” to submit your information. Once credentials are filled out, a sales representative will contact the broker and setup their brokerage account. There may be additional fees for a brokerage account which will be reviewed by the ZipLogix Sales Representatives.